Difference between regular and deep cleaning
Regular cleaning is what most people do on a daily or weekly basis. Deep cleaning is normally carried out every 6 months to a year.
Regular cleaning maintains a good level of cleanliness around the house. Regular cleaning tasks often cover things like:
- hoovering and mopping the floors
- cleaning bathrooms – sink, mirror, bath and toilet
- Tidying up
- cleaning the kitchen – wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, hob etc
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
- under the sink
- inside the oven including the oven door glass
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside and outside of all windows
- washing all blinds
- full and deep dusting including all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc
If deep cleaning seems like a task that you may not want to tackle, give SERVPRO of Columbia and Suwannee counties a call and we can see how we can help.